If you’re reading this it’s because you value Passive income over Active income. You are an entrepreneur who’s not interested in getting paid by the hour. You believe in creating value and a system that works for you, not the other way around. You may very well know that you want this. But, have you DECIDED you want this yet? There is a significant difference between WANTING and DECIDING. Let me identify some key differences between the two types of income (passive/active) and I want you to decide which one resonates with you. What could Passive Income look like?
- Writing a book (real or ebook)
- Developing a training course)
- Developing a membership site
- Creating a graphics package or themes
- Building a premium pugin
- Developing a SAAS solution