My speaking fees for in-person engagements range from $6,500 to $9,500 in North America. The price range varies depending on the location, duration, and level of customization you need.
The process that makes the best experience includes the following:
- A 30-minute pre-event planning call with event organizers
- Pre-event interviews to uncover the underlying issues that need to be addressed within the speech.
- Research on industry trends and challenges
- A 60-90 minute personalized keynote presentation
- An additional breakout session or workshop at the event
- Event promotion of the event to include videos, social media, and other ways to share your event
- Attendance of pre-speech and post-speech events if possible.
Additionally, I charge a flat fee for travel, quoted up front, that includes airfare and incidentals. Simpler for everyone!
Will I ever do a talk for less? Yes, in some cases, I will. When? If your organization is near and dear to me or you don’t need what I typically offer. Either way, if you are interested we can get creative to make it work for both sides.