- How many weeks is the program? Authority Camp (AC) is 9 weeks with 3 extra lessons that you can consume when you are ready. It is organized in a 2 main sections to help you get the most from the program. The first 5 weeks are foundational training that prepares you for all aspects of finding speaking engagement RIGHT for you, getting your online presence in high-gear, and writing your speech. Over the next 4 weeks, you will work with me as your coach in the process of engaging decision makers. This is what I call the “boot camp” of the program to make the training pay off with booking the RIGHT speaking engagements.
- Why start the program in July? Most industry associations run on a fiscal year which starts July 1. Once the new President and Executive Board get installed they begin planning the meetings and/or conferences for the year. Which means August and September are typically big booking months. Now all of you may not go after industry associations; however, after the lag of the Summer it is a great time to push hard to discover those speaking engagements. The Fall in general is a booming time to book speaking engagements.
- Will I get private coaching? Since AC is a group program, we have weekly calls where you will have the chance to ask your questions of me. But in addition to those weekly calls, we have the benefit of the private FB group, so you will also be learning from your fellow members. The great thing about AC is that everyone is coming at this from their own angle. Bringing with them experience and knowledge that you may never have considered before. I will also be in the FB group answering questions and helping everyone along. (I may even be able to convince my wife who is a professional speaker to come in and give her opinions on things!) As far as private coaching, as a BONUS, the first 10 to sign up for Authority Camp will get a private coaching session with me (Gene) to be used to prepare for a specific speaking engagement. Otherwise, if you feel you need a private session with me, contact me directly.
- How will the payments work? For those of you on a payment plan, we have set it up so that your credit card is billed monthly in the amount of $699.00 each month for 3 months starting from when you registered. Since it is all automated through our system, you don’t even have to worry about it after that.
- What is the time commitment within the program? Just like anything, you get what you put into it. If you truly commit to doing the work, you will book speaking gigs that allow you to attract clients. Will they fall into your lap? Highly doubtful! (But does anything worthwhile ever fall into your lap?) The part of the program that is the most time intensive is the research part. However, even that can be delegated out.
- What if I am in another program already? That is fantastic! AC is really meant to help you get out there and get more clients. Look it as a compliment to your other programs. And if your other efforts are lacking “authority” you will struggle to build trust with others. There are tons of programs out there that tell you to speak to get clients, unfortunately, they don’t tell you HOW to get those speaking gigs. That’s all we do in AC!
- What is the guarantee for this program? We offer a 45-day money back guarantee. But here’s the deal, you have to do the work. It’s as simple as that! If you come to me in 45 days and say the system didn’t work, the first thing I will ask is if you have done all the work. I know this system works. I developed it to use for my own business. My high-end coaching clients use it to book speaking gigs for their businesses. Even my wife who is a professional speaker with over 800 speeches under her belt, uses this system to book gigs. It works if you are willing to do the work. If it doesn’t work for you, you are entitled to a full refund within the first 45 days from the day of purchase.
- How am I supported toward my goals? Supporting you in your goals is where I really excel. In Authority Camp, we have weekly group calls where we answer any and all questions from the lessons of that week. We also do weekly challenges that are in place to help to really push you along. Of course, we also have the Private FB Group where the members are answering each others questions, supporting each other and rooting each other on in this journey. And last but not least, if you still need an extra nudge to help you along, you also have access to me via email support.
- How long to get booked on stages? That’s a great question! It tells me you are hungry to get it started. It all depends on how willing you are to do the work to get yourself booked. Remember, it is easy to get booked to speak at a Chamber of Commerce or a Rotary Club. (You could get one of those booked today.) But the end goal of Authority Camp is really to book speaking engagements where the entire audience is filled with your ideal clients. People that WANT and NEED what you offer. By going about speaking to audiences like that, you are proving yourself as the Authority. That’s why they gave you the mic, so get to work!
- What if I have never spoken before? Not a problem! You simply have to believe that you have something worth sharing with the world. There is absolutely nothing wrong with booking yourself to speak at a Rotary Club or a Chamber of Commerce meeting just to give yourself some practice of standing in front of an audience and delivering a speech. It will also give you a chance to hone your delivery which is never a bad thing! Just make sure that you move yourself beyond Rotary Club and Chamber Commerce meetings. I have seen others get stuck there because they are comfortable there. Push past that comfort zone and make your mark!
I hope this helps you make a decision. If you are ready, then let’s get it going. If you have a few questions, please apply for the program and we can schedule a call to discuss your busienss, your speaking and identify your next steps.
And I want to help you get clear about YOURSELF…remove the doubt and fears about speaking to get clients and your overall business.
We can talk about:
- Finding speaking engagements within your target market/niche
- Booking the BIGGER engagements
- Getting clients using speaking (and other strategies too)
- THE BONUS: You get a personal review of “the invitation” used during your next speech to maximize your ability to get clients
Don’t worry if you think you are not ready for the Authority Camp program. Don’t worry about “wasting my time”. I invite you to schedule time with me to discuss your business, making speaking a big part of your life and your next steps.
My only goal is to help you get clear about your next steps.
Here’s what others have said about the Results Roadmap calls.
“Gene offered to do a Results Roadmap call with me.
I’ve spent a ton of money on coaches and other professional development programs. Gene really differentiated himself in several ways. First, he really wants his “product” to do the talking. No hard sales stuff. No pressure. Second, Gene doesn’t pull punches. That’s not to say he’s harsh or offensive – far from it. But he seeks the “truth” of what’s going on. I really appreciate that he’s willing to ask the hard questions. A couple that rocked me — in a really good way.”
“Before working with him [in a Results Roadmap call], my business had great momentum and lots of activity, but behind the scenes I was struggling to convert leads to clients. Gene helped me with one simple exercise that made a huge impact on my business. He did this all before we discussed working together. Gene is professional, compassionate, and always over-delivers. If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, Gene is 100% someone you want by your side.”
“In a Results Roadmap call with Gene, he was quickly able to help me see where my 18 months of lead generation was just not working. Gene asked questions to help me really understand the real problem in that first call. I grateful that I reached out to him to talk about my business and get specific strategies to move forward.”